[Dailydrool] BRF Proudly Supports PBF! Coffee Mugs for All!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 07:02:43 PDT 2010

Basset Rescue of Florida is proud to announce that they are proud supporters of the troups!  We were kindly allowed to share in the fun and raise some much needed funds for our bassets' vet care.  Right now there are 10 bassets at basset headquarters, one has pneumonia and when well, will then need heartworm treatment, we have a youngster that was hit by a car and is banged up and on crate rest and we have two that need full dentals.

We have designed a limited edition coffee mug for your enjoyment!  There are two styles, one for the slave and one for others who want to support the troops.  We are ordering 50 of each style and no more so get your orders in quickly!  If you would like to purchase one to be sent at Secret Pawtner time, no worries, we'll ship it to whomever you wish, whenever you wish and if you ask, we'll even wrap it in pawprint paper and include a little gift card.  Just tell us what you want!  If you are ordering large multiples, please contact me as your shipping might be less.  I am just trying to cover the costs on the shipping.   Please allow up to 3 weeks from right now to receive your mug.  The good things in life are worth the wait!

You can see the mug with both options of the back at our website.  There is also a Paypal button for those who wish to pay that way.  If you wish to pay by check, please email me for mailing information.

Thanks for your continued support.  Semper Fido!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com