[Dailydrool] Cooper

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 02:46:50 PDT 2010

I had Cooper at the vet place yesterday. He's got a little bump on his side that the vet lady thinks may just be a fatty tumor and not serious. He also needs his toofies cleaned soon. My concern is that she also detected a heart murmur. She doesn't think he needs any meds yet so thats something.  I'm just not sure how worried I should be about this. I may only have had Coop alittle over a week but he has become my very good buddy and I tend to be a really worry wart over my dogs. Just cant stand to think they may be sick or hurting and that they can't tell me or that there is little I can do to prevent it.

One other thing. How long is it going to take fot Bubba and Penny to accept Cooper into the pack. They don' fight with him or anything, they just seem to shun him (they stay away from me too if he's close by). Any advice as to how to get the to be better towards him?

Bubba (I'm the big dog around here)

Penny ( I'm just a cute little girl and don't know what to make of the new guy)

Cooper (I'm OK as long as I got my peeps but doggie friends would be nice)

Anthony R. Kenczewicz (Worry wart extrodinaire)