[Dailydrool] House move

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 01:41:46 PDT 2010

I don't feel I can ask for drool for this really, but I am fairly anxious.

About a month ago I found a seller for my house. Now, just so this is basset-related,one of the main reasons for moving is I want a garden for Rolph and Clara. At the moment we have a small, paved yard with one flower bed.

I have been looking at houses for months and really haven't found anything suitable. If the garden's nice the house is not so great, or the house is wonderful, but the garden blah. Or the house and garden are both nice, but its in a horrible road with a high crime figure - you know the things.

Anyway. Yesterday I found a house I really want. Lovely sized,secure garden and a house that has the potential to be comfortable in a road which is quiet and near both a gorgeous park and the seafront (I live near the sea now, but this one is even nearer).

As soon as the estate agent opens on Monday morning, I am going to make an offer. Now, this is not a matter for drool, as that is for medical and emotional emergencies, but a lot of supportive thoughts would be most welcome. I know the dogs would love it there - and I'm fairly sure the girls and I would too. I also know there is a lot of interest in the property from other people.

Sally with Rolph and Clara, UK