[Dailydrool] After The Fire/ Angelika's WOOFLE and THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING DD DAMILY

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 23:02:52 PDT 2010

Even though the actual Rescue home is gone now (housefire in May) for the
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound the rescue continues to go on.

We are so grateful to you - to all of our Drool Family for your help and
good wishes.

Such happy suprises to find  so many people  to help and to send  good
wishes. Thank You so much to our Daily Drool Family!
Coming forward to Foster dogs, to help in so many ways !   Wonderful people
we did not even know yet who have helped so much!We are so very  grateful
to you all. Old friends who just stepped in and helped. To  find that
Angelika  who we did not even know just helped..she just did  it...made a "Woofle"
!  Oh my! and you who donated the things and to you  who got them! Wow Thank
You!

We are going to have a burned out Garage Sale on Aug.14 and 15th. Our
Rescue is still doing the Education Booths (Lucy the Rescue Basset made it on
the COVER of the Vashon Island Newsaper advertising the Strawberry Festival!)
 and we will be there as usual at the "SeaScare" Parade and have a booth.
Our  Howl-o-ween Pawty is the Sunday before Halloween,  Rescue helpers will
also  come to the Basset Hound Specialty and Sweepstakes Show to help run an
educational booth if you can come please do there will be a Fun Match on
Saturday and ANY BASSET MAY SHOW!!! It is just for the fun of it and to learn
 some about what is is like to "show" a Basset Hound. So we are keeping on,
 our wonderful Vets, Vet Tech, Web Master, and our strong pillars of help
for the  Bassets continue on.

We want to Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. XOXOXOXO

Love and Woofs. Alexa
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound