[Dailydrool] Skirrel Alert

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 21:52:54 PDT 2010

Dere is a skirrel in we porch room!  Furst off dey send'd in da kangyroo rat duo in for scoutin da territory, den da
skirrel enter.  We wuz habbin we dinner so Brudder Nikko C at T wuz leff on skirrel paTrol.  Affer dinner out we door
we go...den we git da lubbly scent.  All we set of da larm....did ya hear us in Norf Californy?  Den Sisser Brandee went out to see wut da racket bout...dat wen her see da terrorist.  Her round we all up an putted the hard door in we door.  Herz block off we frum our sworn terrorist enemee.  We gonna git ebben for dat one.  Den her try to git Brudder Nikko C at T who did we proud.  Him snarled an growled in da big C at T voice.  Him sworn to proteck we Momma an famly frum attack.  We know'd wat happen lass time da skirrels attack, Momma made dat earfquake and broked herseff.

Dotdotdot..dot dot dot
May Day, May Day
Dere not one skirrel dere is 2.  Dat rite two skirrels ....a tag team!  Brudder Nikko C at T still stalking an a keepin away from da Sisser who trying to aid da terrorists in dere sneek attack endebber.  Dog gone skirrel lubber!

Dotdotdot..dot dot dot
May Day, May Day

Brudder Nikko C at T has been foiled an capshured by da DANG Skirrel Lubber!   He is locked in Correctional Custody (aka bedroom)  Rebenge will be taken against da 2 legger sister.  Dis will not soon be forgibben by any ob us.  Maybee we pee on
her pants while herz sleepin....Den laff an tell awl dat her pee her bed.  Cawl her Pee Pee Pants.

Dis Bazzle, OEBE DGHPL Ridge Runner, Deer Stalker signing off.