[Dailydrool] Do any of the rescues sell Snoods?

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 11:08:14 PDT 2010

The bottom of Annie's ears are constantly caked in dry food.  I bought her one of those bowls that has sides that angle in a little, which is supposed to help.  I guess it did at first, but she has managed to outsmart the bowl!  I've tried wipes, shampoo on a washcloth, even brushing it out (which worked, except it made the skin on her ears bleed.)  She's getting groomed on Tuesday, and I've asked that her ears get a good scrubbing...I just can't seem to get them totally clean.  I'm thinking of buying her a Snood, which I'm sure she will just love to wear ;)  Do any of the rescues sell them??

Rose, Annie (Mom, would you please leave me alone?) and Fred (well she would if you weren't such a slob!)