[Dailydrool] Drool, b-day & baths

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 11:52:43 PDT 2010

Healing drool and kidney match making drool for Eva. We hope that you find your match and heal up quickly
I saw on World news the other night that people are (for lack of a better word) advertising on FaceBook the need for an organ transplant.  The article was about this one gentlemen that put the need for a kidney out on facebook and a lady answered it, was a match with him and they did the transplant, and they are now the best of friends.  I think before that they were complete strangers.  I also read about a news article where they are doing stem cell treatments on dogs at one or two of the vet universities.  Fascinating!

Happy 7th birthdayAbraham Ga-linkin. We hope that you get a whole lot of goodies for your special day!

Today was bath day for the Bad A** Basset Brothers.  As usual they were very good for their bathes. The boys have been doing a lot of scratching the last couple of days.  Appearently there is something in my yard that comes up this time of year that the boys are allergic too. It's not near as bad this year as it was last year before I put them on the Theracoat supplement. It is just on thier bellies and "undercarriage areas"  They were at the vet last year for it and Doc said it was a contact dermitis.  I have looked in the yard for the typical culprits: posion ivy, sumac, oak etc, none in the yard. So I am at a loss for what is breacking them out.  Mabe the terrorist squirrels are dropping itching powder in the yard. (like agent orange in veitnam)  They I have put them both on Benadryl tablets and Gold Bond cream this seems to be controlling it pretty well for Ruger, and it is helping Colt but not as well.  Today I bathed them in a good deep cleansing shampoo and then shampooed eith 2% Chlorahexiderm shampoo. Hopefully this will give Colt a little bit more relief from all of the itching. The other weird thing is that the Bendryl has really been knocking Colt out, but doesn't seem to do that to Ruger.

Drool to all the humans and hounds that need it.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers