[Dailydrool] Did you get yours?! NEBHR t-shirts selling quickly! (and other updates!)

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 12:15:36 PDT 2010

Just another friendly reminder that the 2010 Woofstock t-shirts are now available at the New England Basset Hound Rescue website! Many thanks to those Droolers who were quick to order -- we've been getting most orders out the day they arrive, which is not to shabby with FREE SHIPPING!
Also, if you're able to make it to Massachusetts this fall, please join us on September 11 in Sturbridge -- all of the event details are on our webite.
And finally... if you have an item you would be willing to donate to our silent auction or raffle, please let me know. Everyone is feeling the pinch this year and we would appreciate all the help we can get!
Many thanks!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue   http://www.nebhr.org

www.nebhr.org

Please support me at Woofstock this year: http://www.firstgiving.com/hh-hounds  (The bassets thank you!!)

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***