[Dailydrool] New house, toof cleaning, ASTT msg.

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 14:15:22 PDT 2010

Sally, Rolph and Clara good luck on purchasing your dream house! It sounds like a wonderful place for humans and hounds.

Anthony, talk to the vet about the risk of getting the teeth & possibly the tumor removed with the heart murmur.  It should be a matter of putting Cooper on antibiotics for 5-7 days before the procedure. To protect him from possible infections.  From my previous vet tech experience it is better to get the toofiers cleaned because just as in humans the plaque can build up, damaging the gum line and bacteria can get into the blood stream and cause worse problems for him. Like kidney issues.  Safe surgery & teeth cleaning drool for Cooper.  As for intergrating Cooper into the pack I would suggest the Dog Whisper technieque of walking them together. Walk Cooper with just Bubba and once they mesh then walk him with just Penny.  After that try walking them as a pack.  That is what has worked well for me in the past.  Good luck.

Ruger woofing in: Bazzle and Nikko, A little tough love is in order for the 2 legger, you must restrain her and throw her squirrel loving butt in the brig to keep her from foiling your missions.  The free basset world is depending on you to take out those squirrels before they take out your slaves.  Good luck!  Also we have a special team in at ASTT HQ looking into the possibilty that some sort of itching chemical has been deployed into our area of operations by the terrorist squirrelistans, causing Colt and I to itch like mad dogs. I will let you all know what our team of Environmental Scientist come up with as soon as I get their report. Today Colt and I had to go through a HAZMAT cleaning station to rid ourselves of the itching compounds. These will not be a good thing if we find out that the terrorist squirrels now plan to use chemical warfare against us.  More to come...Ruger ASTT Director out.

Drool to all in need
Michele, Colt & Ruger