[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 120, Issue 10FIRST HOTSPOT

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 15:55:08 PDT 2010

Regarding the hot spot--the first thing I would do is switch to a food with
 no soy in any form.  My vet just told me yesterday that every dog he has
had tested for allergies has come back with an allergy to soy. I also have
had good luck with treating hotspots with colloidal silver--you get it at
the  health food store in liquid form.  Just wet a cotton ball with it and put
 it on the hot spot tow or three times a day.  This works really well for
me.

Kathryn Beard