[Dailydrool] Dog in heat

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 15:56:34 PDT 2010

We weren't sure if Noodle, our foster basset, was spayed or not. Today
we found out!  She has a swollen teetee and a few drops of blood have
been found on the floor. DH and I almost freaked out until we realized
what it was. I called the ER vet to confirm. I have never had an
unspayed female!

I read a bit online, but what can I expect?  What can I do to make
Noodle more comfortable?  She seems ok; we're going to the vet
tomorrow anyway. Anything special y'all would suggest?

Thx from Noodle & Susan in Little Rock

Sent from my iPhone