[Dailydrool] Opening of the Post Exchange (PX)

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 16:46:51 PDT 2010

Aloha, sea-doggies. This is Lewd-tenant Harley of Counter Intelligence ahrooing
in.

We are pleased to announce the opening of the Pacific Basset Feet Post Exchange
(PX) on the website http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ Go to the site and click
on PX, and there are links to the fabulous new cups bearing the PBF logo,
offered to benefit Basset Rescue of Florida. These are only $10 plus $5
shipping. And the proceeds go to help vet bills of a puppy hit by a car. Now who
can resist that? Also Carolina Basset Hound Rescue is offering a whole line of
"Carolina Basset Hound Rescue Salutes our Bark Forces" merchandise. And uniforms
of course. Don't forget to include your BSN numbers on your photos in uniform
when you submit them to Auntie Nancy (instructions also on the site).

We are hoping our members in the eastern US weather the heat and the northern
midwest weather the rain and flooding. Semper fido, everyone. Harley of Hawaii
(always on the look-out for puppies; I love puppies)