[Dailydrool] Little girls in heat

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 11:28:04 PDT 2010

Abby Gale is spayed but she did go through a couple of heat cycles as I made the mistake of wanting her to
grow up a little more.  Vet said she would be more muscular.  Abby Gale wasn't slutty she was a Nymphomaniac
 and the  biggest flippin B*tch around.  She would jump Ruby Doo if she was within 5 ft of her.  I truly think she had PMS
to the inth degree!  NEVER, EVER, AGAIN do I want to go through that.

OMG the males were coming out of the woodwork!  They would howl throughout the neighborhood 24/7.  That glassy
eyed stare, hormones raging and being brainless reminds me of teenagers or young men.  They are only capable of thinking
with one head and it is not connected to the neck.

When I can get around better I am kidnapping the mixed breed gal up the street to take her in to the clinic.   I already told
the teenage girls that I was going to steal her and give her the gift of no more babies.    Trying to convince their father is like
talking to a rock!  I told him it is cheaper to spay her at the low cost clinic than to 8-10 pups for 8 weeks.  Of course you can
guess where the pups go....
GRRRRRRR

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang