[Dailydrool] dog tags lasting longer

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 16:29:08 PDT 2010

Hello Droolers!!

Someone wrote the other day asking about how to make their dog tags last longer.
My simple solution has been to paint over them (front & back) with clear nail polish, two
full coats should do it, does not matter if you use cheap or expensive polish.
I still have all our precious houndies doggie tags that lasted for years, and they still
look new through all the rain in Oregon.

Geoffrey sends drool to all in need, and I send love to those whose fur babies
are sick.

Greetings from the beautiful Oregon Coast, one of the best decisions of my entire
life was to move and get out of the city!!!

hugs & drool,

Jaime, Alex & Jessica
Geoffrey--loving the beach at Seaside, Oregon
  sand, sand, sand.....everywhere!!  I can't shake it off!!!

"If opportunity does not knock, build a door"
Dalai Lama

Nellie, my soul mate furbaby--cherished & missed each day
Ruby & Quigley, looking down & drooling on us from Heaven
well, Quigley may be drooling, Ruby is eating!!!!

"I'd rather have 30 minutes of extraordinary, than a lifetime
of nothing special" Julia Roberts in Steel Magnolia's