[Dailydrool] Any droolers near Boone, NC?

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Mon Jul 26 17:22:14 PDT 2010

Alex, Gerdie, Oliver and I are all packing up our travel trailer and
heading from Minnesota to Boone, NC for a bee keeping conference next
week.  Alex will be attending the conference from the 2nd through the
6th while I hang out with the hounds.  I am looking for any suggestion
of things to do in the area with the hounds or if anyone would like to
meet up.

I talked to someone from there today and they said that there was a
horrible storm, which is unheard of for the area.  I'm hoping that for
the hounds sake that the weather is nice so we can be outside a lot.

Ahrooos,
Melissa & Alex
Gerdie, Sarge, Oliver and Homer ATB