[Dailydrool] Fish Oil

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jul 26 23:39:28 PDT 2010

I use Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil by Life Line and buy it in the gallon jug for a little less that $80.
(I am not affiliated with the company.)Yes it is a little pricey up front but last forever even with my large gang.
I keep it frozen and only  put enough in the squirt bottle to last a week then  defrost enough for a refill.   Liquid
fish oil will go rank in the fridge and the color changes from golden to a brown.   Because of Sadie Maye's allergies
she gets 3x times the normal dose so I don't have to try and figure out how many caps she needs for her increased
EPA/DHA dose or try to get them all down her.   The gang love the taste.   I know Ebay carries it for $75/gal with
 free shipping and I have bought from skidog7 without any problems.

The gang's coats are beautiful on it and it does help with some of Sadie Maye's issues so I am a big fan.  Of course it
does help that the price ends up being a lot cheaper than some of the alternatives even when they are on sale.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang