[Dailydrool] Fish Oil

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 18:48:18 PDT 2010

There is a holistic pet center where I get my guys food at (I may eat mac and cheese but nothing but the best for my guys) They recommended that i give the kids fish oil to help with their coats and possible dry skin problems. What theyhad was somewhat expensive and I can get people capsules for about a third of the price. Any thoughts? is it OK ? how much do I give them?

Marlene, good suggestin on the book. It would be a riot. Can I have the film rights?

Anthony R. Kenczewicz