[Dailydrool] Wanted SRWBH for Open Relationship in Pennsylvania- Road Trip to WI!

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Tue Jul 27 11:07:40 PDT 2010

Hey Nancy, may I suggest a road trip?  Basset Buddies Rescue's annual event
Basset Fest is happening in Muskego, WI August 28 and 29.  Our census of
foster dogs has been running between 90 and 100 dogs for the past year so we
have LOTS of foster dogs to choose from.  We don't normally adopt out of our
area (MN, WI and northern IL) but for the Mom of the Drool I would sure
lobby for an exception.  In fact Cruiser just joined BBR today.  He and his
parents, George and Molly, were owned by someone who was breeding bassets
and decided to get out of the business (yea!).  George was not sold because
he was born blind in one eye.  Although the three bassets spent their days
wandering loose on 35 acres and their nights sleeping in the calf pen, our
transporter reports them to be healthy, in good condition and very friendly!
Our transporter says Cruiser is a big, smooshy red & white with huge
feet-maybe 70 pounds.  Haven't met them yet, they all went right to the vet
for updating.   Not sure that Cruiser is good with kitties though.  These 3
will be appearing on the BBR website in a few days, everyone is invited to
check them out.  Good luck on your hunt I know you will find just the right
basset and he will be a lucky boy.

All are invited to join us at Basset Fest!

Lisa and the MN Woofers, Ella, Hank, foster Copper and Sidney ATB

www.bbrescue.org <http://www.bbrescue.org/>