[Dailydrool] Yunnyforms

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Jul 27 10:16:47 PDT 2010

Bonejour,  Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin'in from across the waves, in
France.

We are very very excited <woof!>  our Yunnyforms arrived today
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Now, we just need to get da mum orgynized and take
our pictures.  As soon as they are done, we will send them to HQ for
the uffichel poster :))))

We still think this is a brilliant idea!   We went and ordered a mug
for da mum - on the PBF website, in favour of Florida Basset rescue,
we think.

We are very happy with our air-con, but it's getting cooler now.  Also
Penny's scratching was due to allergies.  She has tablets and she is
fine for the time being.  Drool rules !

Hugs and lurps to all and drool to all in need - we keep buckets to
hand so that we can store it for when necessary.

Dame P & Miss P

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org