[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet Mugs Update

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 03:51:12 PDT 2010

Good morning all!

I am pleased to announce that we are almost sold out of the Loved By A Member Of The Pacific Basset Feet mugs so please get your order in quickly so that you won't be disappointed!  You can go to our website, then go to the Shop Til You Drop Page and you will see the instructions on how to order.

The Proud Supporter version is also selling nicely but I have more of those left.  Don't forget secret PAWtner time coming up.  I can hold for shipment to your secret PAWtner, just let me know.  Please note that I have acknowledged each order so if you didn't get some kind of email back from me, be sure and contact me immediately.

We appreciate the support and the funds this brings in.  We are a small rescue trying to take care of south Florida where so many people see their dogs as something to dispose of when they get tired of them and spay/neuter is almost non-existent.  Thanks from the bottom of our hearts.

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com