[Dailydrool] I am stumped . . .

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Wed Jul 28 04:41:23 PDT 2010

I have had the strangest thing happen and I just can’t figure it out.  A few
days ago, a light bulb came on and I realized that one of our bassets, Liz,
did not have anything hanging from her collar.  Although the collar was on,
there was absolutely nothing on it to identify her or who she belonged to.
The collar is intact, the metal ring that the tags hang from is completely
tight, but her name tag, county dog license and a tag from the rescue that
she came from are just GONE.  None of these things is exactly easy to thread
onto the collar.  All three of these things were on her collar less than two
weeks ago on “basset bath day”.  All I can figure is that the other dogs
somehow pulled them off.  Fortunately, Flo and Gabe both have all of their
“stuff” on their collars.  Very weird . . .

On another note, I ordered a boomerang tag as was suggested on the drool
recently.  It arrived right away and is very nice.  Hopefully I can get a
duplicate of her county dog license.

Alicia Pool

Flo, Gabe and Liz