[Dailydrool] "It Was a New One for Me"

MARY AIELLO k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:53:44 PDT 2010

Ha! Ha! Soo funny having read a recent post in the Drool about Nancy's 4 bassetts & the saltines. We are currently the slave to Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun. Unlike our furends,Pete will steal food right in front of us. He particularly likes  grocery shopping day when Mom & Dadslaves bring in the groceries. He & his brudda & sista will immediately smell & inspect the groceries to see if all is safe. Recently we had gone to the Italian bakery for some freshly baked Italian bread. Well, the groceries came in Peter immediately ran to the bread bag,stuck his snout into the bag,chomped off half the bread,retreated & immediately ran to the bedroom to innocently curl up on the bed. It happened so fast as we were situating the bags to be put away. My other dogs,non bassetts will steal when our backs are turned or we are not home,but Peter-nooooooo! He enjoys himself right n front of us. Now Dadslave,on grocery day,will go into the back of the house & entertain the dogs till all is safe to come out. Drool & prayers to all in need. Enjoy the summer.!!! Peter Riley here:Oh,Ma,I ain't a thief! dadslave has health issues & I is only trying to help him so we all can live long & healthy lives together-I love you both!(We love you,too)Also,how about the time Dadslave stole some Italian bread & blamed it on me?