[Dailydrool] Robbers

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:58:23 PDT 2010

A substitute UPS driver stopped by yesterday (should be the last thing we
get at this house...) and the front door was open to the screen. As she came
up the steps Zuma and Kahuna sounded the alarm. She looked in and said "New
doorbell, huh?", handed me the package and laughed as she walked away.

Warm today and a little muggy, so lots of drool going out to those in need.
I'm packing the kitchen today so will be living with paper plates and the
microwave. Not much left in the fridge since I'll be shutting it down when I
leave. Looks like pizza and Chinese food for a few days. Time to start
moving boxes out to the garage to load in the trailer. Once I get the hounds
 stuff ready, I'll know how much room I have for myself. My parents won't
know what hit them...

Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna