[Dailydrool] Life jackets

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:44:01 PDT 2010

Does anyone have a recommendation for Basset life jackets? My mom has a tiny
pool, sort of a spa without the jets, but I would like to take the hounds
for a dip. As much to teach them how to get in and out as anything, and to
cool off if they like it. But I'd feel better if they have life jackets so I
can support them. Especially Bud. Does anyone have a favorite brand or
style?

Thanks!
Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna (I need water survival skills in case I eject
from my jet)

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love ....they depart to teach us
about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart
 If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."
~Erica Jong