[Dailydrool] Happy Happy 3rd Birthday Girls

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Jul 28 09:19:41 PDT 2010

You Droolers better not be sick and tired of hearing about the OMBR 24 from three years ago.  Because that's where my sweet and precious Lowretta Katherine was born along with her sister Amber Rose (both on today's Drool calendar) and all the other fat and sassy siblings.  I cannot look at Lowretta or Amber without remembering each time what a miracle they are and how extremely lucky we are to have them.

    With the additions and construction going on at the house, we'll have no big luau party this year, (must make a note to make it bigger and better next year) but there is a polka dot cake and ice cream for dogs, family and friends this evening.

    In case you don't have a Drool calendar (and you should) their caption reads "Sisters by birth, rescued by the grace of God, best friends forever."

    Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Birthday Girl Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Bode, J. D. (ATB), Stella (ATB), Begonia (ATB), and Aunt to Amber Rose.