[Dailydrool] PLEASE READ Secret Pawtner - slight change

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jul 28 09:19:45 PDT 2010

I have to make a slight change to the secret pawtner
schedule due to the passing of my mother and my
husband's chemotherapy treatment.  Signups and
deadlines will not change except that is probably going
to take me a couple of extra days to get everyone's
names out. The service for my mom is next week
and Bill has an all day dr.'s appt. the following day
so I will not be on the computer for any length of
time for those days. I appreciate your patience for
that time.

Some of you know that my mom had dementia for
many, many years - certainly far longer than she
ever deserved.  While her passing was a sad
occasion, my mother has been "gone" for a
good while now and it is a huge relief to know
that she is no longer suffering.  I was blessed
to be with her and she did pass peacefully so I
am extremely grateful for that.

Secret pawtner signups start this Sunday,
August 1st and end Saturday August 7th
at midnight.   I will provide a link to the Secret
Pawtner web page on Saturday and all the
information will be there.  Please do not sign
up if you cannot meet the deadlines for mailing.

You should receive a Secret Pawtner digest that
is a "test" sometime today if you were previously
signed up for the SP digest.  If you are not going to
participate this year you may unsubscribe by clicking
on the last link at the bottom of the page.  Information
on unsubscribing is at the bottom of the page that
comes up.

You can email me off list with questions but it may
take me a while to get back to you.

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Gracie and Pw Bosley,
still missing Pw Miss Pauline like crazy