[Dailydrool] Robbers

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Wed Jul 28 09:02:50 PDT 2010

Although usually very sweet and easy-going, our Flo has become quite the
guard dog.  Especially where I am concerned.  If she hears any sound in the
garage or driveway, she is at the garage door with her head thrown back
howling and barking at the top of her lungs.  This spring when we were
working on adopting Liz, a nice lady came and conducted a home visit.  While
Gabe is wagging his body from the tip of his little nose to the end of his
tail at her and accepting her offer of belly rubs, Flo is standing in front
of my legs snarling, growling and showing her teeth.  Lol.  The lady raises
her eyebrows and looks at me kind of funny.  I just shrugged, all the while
thinking “you are killing me here . . . I guess you don’t want a new sister,
huh?”

Alicia Pool

Flo (I guard my momma), Gabe and Liz