[Dailydrool] Does your basset....?

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 08:26:41 PDT 2010

Yes Kathie to all of these.  Flash is more of a protector of kitties though.  He follows them around and makes sure they are safe.  Other than that we can't go to the kitchen without him running behind us to get an ice cube.  The whining is attention seeking behavior that we try not to indulge.  I make him go lie down on his bed or ignore him, which is hard, but will work eventually.  And I was thinking that my basset was weird!

"1) loves to eat ice cubes?
2) actively initiates play with cats?
3) whines for attention until you are ready to (almost) strangle them?

Add in a husband who is recuperating from shoulder replacement surgery
and you have one frazzled slave.

Kathie G"