[Dailydrool] Does anyone have a hound that does...

Jessica Sutton jsutton0210 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:57:22 PDT 2010

Kathie, Yes, Yes and Yes!!!  Three in fact!  Molly, our newest foster
failure LOVES ice cubes and she will sit under your feet while you try to
get ice so that when you take a step, you will stumble, spill the ice
everywhere and Jackpot!!!  We have a baby gate between our living room and
kitchen where the girls spend most of their time, and the three of them will
take turns sitting at the gate staring at us while we are sitting on the
sofa, watching tv or having dinner or whatever.  One will whine for a few
minutes, then get bored and give up and then the next one will take
over...finally we give up and let them come snuggle on the sofa with us.
They are something else, I swear!!!  What would we do without them!!

Ice cold ice cube drool to all who need it!