[Dailydrool] PBF song

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Thu Jul 29 14:46:40 PDT 2010

I'm supposed to be studying for a comprehensive exam for my maters degree which is s et for 9:30 Friday morning.  I got bored, took a classic sea shanty and have a song for the PBF.  Feel free to add your own verses.

What shall we do with a drooling basset?
(Sung to the tune of:What shall we do with the drunken sailor?)

1. What shall we do with a drooling basset?
What shall we do with a drooling basset?
What shall we do with a drooling basset?
Early in the morning.
Chorus:
Way-hay, up she rises,
Way-hay, up she rises,
Way-hay, up she rises,
Early in the morning.

2. Put him in the kitchen, he’s a counter cruiser

3. Clean his ears to get the gunk out

4. Feed him a nanner cuz it makes him happy

5. Use a basset snood to keep his ears clean

6. Put him his crate when he’s been naughty

7. Lift him up the stairs when he gets arthritic

Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona & Lucy,