[Dailydrool] Message from my Auntie Addie

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 15:02:06 PDT 2010

Momma got an email this morning from my Auntie Addie that she got the box we sent with all the messages from our Drool family.  We called and got permission to post her email :)

Thanks again,
Holly Noelle

      Dearest Suz,
      I picked up my mail this morning and received the box.  I just love my Holly Noelle get well card.  I am sure you know just how much I appreciate the well wishes, and your friendship.  Also,  the drool from your friends brought tears to my eyes.  Please let them know how much they touched my heart and lifted my spirits.
      Hugs,