[Dailydrool] Woodie Kinzer

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:11:34 PDT 2010

We are so sad to learn Woodie has gone to the Bridge. I was fortunate enough
to meet Woodie when I went to pick up my Sadie Mae from his Mama's house
(Susie had been taking care of Sadie until I could pick her up). Woodie was
so cute and he was such a gentlehound. I had the pleasure of getting to pet
him and admire all of his cuteness.

Tears flow as I write this - I know is Mama is just heartbroken to lose her
Woodie. Tonight we will light a candle in honor of Woodie and send our love
to him and his Mama.

Debbie- Momperson to Homer ob da West, Bob & Sadie Mae (ATB)