[Dailydrool] Meatball - Lilygurl :(

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:25:07 PDT 2010

Much sympathy to Pat Mayer on her loss of her Lilygurl. The loss is always staggering no matter how much you experience it. We are very sorry.

Thank you also as well to everyone who welcomed our little Meatball to the fold. I cannot believe how GOOD this dog is. For just turning a year and being in a strange home for the first time, he is really doing remarkably. I don't understand how he was difficult for his previous owner. Maybe once he figures he's staying, we'll see his true colors :)

Nancy & Meatball