[Dailydrool] Meatball - Lilygurl :(

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 20:24:03 PDT 2010

Oh, absolutely Meatball is on his best behavior until he realizes he's home.
Waldo and Basil were both incredibly well-behaved for the first few months.
Granted, neither ended up OEBE material, but they certainly did start to get
into some minor mischief once they decided they were safe.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB