[Dailydrool] First time with BEP

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 17:00:34 PDT 2010

OH my! LOL..is all I have to say....

Let's just say that I sat outside in my garage area with a blanket over top of me, stubborn girl not wanting to sit beause she knew her ears were getting cleaned bottle at my side....It was a sight to see.

Anywho....I started mixing the solution....went to drop drops of the Violet in....it's not dropping drops at all....so I try to drop drops in from the bottle, i poured about 3 tablespoons in it..at least it seemed that much...probably more......hope that's not bad.....

She seemed to like it and the feeling as when I squirted some in the ear she just layed there like....ahhhhhhhh....I used witch hazel instead in case her ears were inflammed inside and they do seem sore.

She has a white collar and well let's just say that she now has blue spots everywhere....hubby is gonna flip....lol. He doesn't know that I did this yet....lol. She looks like she has blue fur too......Hope it doesn't last too long...lol. I didn't get much on me. Just a little on my hands. I mean I did buy gloves but didn't wear them.....go figure....

I also dabbed it on her bald spot too. I was thinking it would show up more of a bright blue, but honestly you can't really tell on the skin. Now on her white coat? Yeah, you can def tell....

Sending drool to all those stinky lil trouble making hounds...much slobber coming your way.