[Dailydrool] do your dogs do that

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 17:05:07 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

None of my dogs like ice cubes but a few of my fosters do.

The same 2 fosters are the whiners until I think I am going mad.

All my own dogs bark at the sound of a doorbell,thing is we don't have
one,never had.

On the line of going mad,mad MAD try being in your husband hip pocket
for16 months,thats when he lost his job due to the closing of the
factory.No wonder I am bi-polar

Soft snooters to those who have lost their friends and heart dogs

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Hazel,Mason and fosters,Buddy the
bagel,Fred,Prissy the shark tooth,13 week puppy and Sisters Agatha and
Edith