[Dailydrool] He wants me to do what....

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 19:02:21 PDT 2010

Haven't posted in awhile and I am about a year behind in the drools, but making
headway!!!

The boys welcomed a two legged sister back in September and since then it's been
a whirlwind, not sure where the time goes!!!

Anyway, hubby is thinking of relocating from our current state of NJ to Hilton
Head Island, SC...I was all gung ho with the move until last night when he threw
me a curve ball that is a deal breaker...no dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We currently have 3 basset boys...Mugzy is 9, Rusty will be 9 tomorrow (31st)
(Happy Birthday Big) and Stewie who is about 4...I will not ,WILL NOT, get rid
of the boys...I would rather stay in over taxed, too crowded, stinkin' NJ before
I give up the boys...

His idea, is that we will stay in his parents home on the island until he gets
his new business up and running and the parents have a strict no dog rule, when
I mentioned renting something else that would allow dogs, the response was, "No
one is going to rent to someone with 3 dogs"

I know I need to contact a realtor in the area to see if they know of listings
that allow dogs, but I am so torn and the hubby and I are not speaking...we will
most likely be listing our house in the next few months and hopefully be down in
Hilton Head in the next 6 to 12 months.

I just am in shock at the idea that he would even think I would get rid of the
dogs, I told him it would be easier to get rid of him then the boys:)

Just needed to vent to a group that would take my side!!!

Drool to all those in need!

Brandie, owned and operated by Mugzy, Rusty and Stewie and now baby Kaya too!