[Dailydrool] He wants me to do what....

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jul 29 23:55:49 PDT 2010

I can' and don't even want to imagine the position you are in Brandie.  I can't wait to see what
Marlene has to say about this one.  (snicker, snicker).    Yes I am most definitely on your side!  I
probably would be saying something to the effect of "Don't let the door hit ya where the good
Lord split ya!"  among some other unmentionable things that would burn sensitive ears.

We are sending your DH rivers of "Come to your senses" Drool.  Comforting Drool to you as I know this has to be such a stressful time as well as big clouds filled with "Find a rental that allows you to have the kidz" Drool.

You are in our prayers,
Karen and The Dog House Gang