[Dailydrool] catching up

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Fri Jul 30 03:10:13 PDT 2010

The Pittsburgh contingency of PBF hasn't ordered uniforms yet. Get on it, mommy!! Buddy and Roscoe are on rabbit patrol here. No squirrels, so they are keeping the wabbits on the move.
I am blood type O- and the only thing I can do is donate blood. I have been on donor lists for many years, but because of minor back surgery and a knee replacement I am not eligible to donate an organ or bone marrow. So, I send wishes that someone who is able to donate will come forward with the kidneys that are needed. At the very least, any and all of my organs etc. can be used when I pass on.
My boyz love ice cubes. Roscoe tosses them before eating, buddy sometimes swallows them whole.
We didn't know until recently that our doorbell doesn't work. Who needs it when bassets are our protectors? UPS doesn't even bother to knock anymore when a package is placed on the steps.
Oh, lovely cool air this morning. But that means Roscoe is now ready, at 6AM! Whining, staring, the whole basset routine...
Linda, momslave to Buddy & Roscoe