[Dailydrool] catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jul 31 13:02:45 PDT 2010

So Sorry to hear about Woodie making his journey to the bridge. Take heart
that he is now a young and healthy hound once again. May he live forever in
the magic of your memories.

Way to go Homer!  Good boy for protecting your momma!

Put out those fires drool & proctect the rescues, and rescuers out in
California.

Nancy, Meatball is just lulling you into a false sense of security
regaurding his good behavior.  Once he has your confidence that he is a good
dog then BAM! OEBE in him will come out.  hehehe... I look forward to
hearing of his basset antics....good or bad.  BTW, there are no bad dogs,
just some that are a little more colorful.  lol.

Thanks to all of the well wishes and prayers for my DH.  I know that the
power of drool will have him back to 110% soon.

Healing drool to Abraham Ga-linkin & Owen.  Abraham Ga-linkin we hope that
you don't have that disease that we don't dare speak it's name.  And Owen we
wish you a speedy recovery from your surgery.

Drool to all the hounds & humans that need it.
Blessed Be
Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers