[Dailydrool] Trainin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:35:30 PDT 2010

Ok we sumfin goin on here.
MomPerson go to store com hom mekin bakkin ledduce an tamter samwiches.
Nuffin bedder dan bakkin.
So wes inna kichen heppin an dere be a lotta trippin an swering. She not
graseful inda kichen cant nebber seem to keep she feet unner she. Always
steppin on we an stoff. Den she ax like it we falt she no watchtchin where
she goin.

All sudden she say OUT OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOU like she MEEN it! She shovelled me
out wif she FEETS! Juss push me rite outta da room, me slidin on da floor.
Den she shobvel Conley out.
Den Llewis who mobing out enyways.
Den ebbertime we gets up to come in agin she march at we like a one-woman
band an yellin  OUT OUT OUT OUT.
Affer a bit we juss sittin dere in wondermint at dis crazee stuff.  It so
much more werk for she I meen she dropt sumfin she gotta pick it yup insted
ob lettin we eet it.
Den she come ober gib we eech a liddel itty teeny bearly you kin see it
peece a bakkin tell we good dogs. WHHAAAAAAAAAT??? What is dis sh....stuff?

Mr Cooper watchin. He nebber git in da way hardly ebber. He say
"She bin wacthing dat Vickitoria Stillswell lady. Dat one a her moobs."
AHAHA!!!  No we gots she nummer.

Conley chewin on da TB cord as we speek.

Love an drool to everyone what needs it
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Con---WHOA!! dAT SURE SPARKS, BOYO!! an Cooper