[Dailydrool] nudder big wind

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 11:43:23 PDT 2010

Dis beez da one, da only, Evil Annie writin ebberbudy dat we gotz dat wind
again, yes we dooz, why it be blowin all dem branches down frum dat tree
again  and mommy habbin hissy fit bout us being out side, where else duz her
want us to  relieve our selves  ha ????? why meez gotz ta moesey on over dere
an take a  sniff, meez gots da special spot all reserved for just meez.
mommy callz  it Evil Annies turd city !  yep all mines, get it  bwahahah  land
 mines !!!!   heeheheh  any ways mommy tells me to hurry up, push  that
smelly sucker out dat tail pipe hole and lets get back in dat house,   why she
gotz da treats, flashlights, cheese tray, hmmmm???? who dat fur  ?????  and
she be clinkin dem whine glasses, she sez she ready    BRING IT ON mr wether
man who dont nose his butt frum da hole in da ground  !!!!  she sez iffin
she drink enuff ob dat VINO dat she wont be afraid of  dem big black hairy
troo-an tulas down dere,   WHUT DAT  ??????  we dont have
troo-an-tulas in OH. ????? Ok, any ways we  be ready dis time fur  da big
wind !!!!!

Evil Annie and Maggie Wags