[Dailydrool] Kisseys

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 15:54:01 PDT 2010

Hi - itz mee Homer and my brudder Bobbers...Mommy read that article about
how owr doggy moufs are full ob germies...Every nite when mommy gets home
from werk, the firstest fing she does is get kisseys from Bob - I mean him
gibs big ol fwenchies and kisseys from me. I prefer to gib liddle nugs on
her lippers. Anyway, her says that she isn't goin ta quit kissin us and
nuttin has kilt her yet. The onliest time her wont kiss is when bob has ate
turdies and he likes hims turdies alot...he eats kitty turdies out in de
yard..I don't ob course, it is gwoss...

Lubbs to all
Homer ob da West & Brudder Bob