[Dailydrool] ears

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:14:10 PDT 2010

I have two floppy eared dogs shaking their heads and one more watching and
thinking about it.
I was out of everything-- cleaning stuff, meds, everything.
Desperate, I put a gob of cortisone in Nigel's ears-- he was the worst.
Then when Conley started I went down to the Vet and picked up cleaner and
yeastie meds.
Our weather has been warm and very humid. I have not had to wateer the
garden once. This is bad news for Basset ears.
The funny part (if there is a funny part about paying $66 for ear meds) is
that Dr T told me to put them on Ketaconazole.

Ummmm.... I have a whole bottle of it that I cannot take, that the Human
Doctor, who has S**t for brains prescribed for what he insisted was ringworm
and which was NOT,(Trust me you do not work with animals for 20 yrs and not
know a lot about ringworm) and which I cannot take anyway because it makes
me deathly ill. So I came home and gave everyone one of my ketaconazole in
their dinner, and they ate it.

Now we are going to do ears.
Wish me luck.
My Thundershirt HAS NOT ARRIVED, but the thunder has.... ****sigh****

MomPerson to Nigel,(shakeshakeshake) Llewis (hmmm maybe I should do that)
Conley (shake shakeshake) and Cooper (WAS THAT THUNDER?????????)