[Dailydrool] Llewis's Gourmet Glasses classes

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:32:38 PDT 2010

Ok lesse why dese delectable eyeglesses fings so deeeeeelishus!
Llewis here you eppiquriean Basset to splain why eyeglasszes so deseyerable:
First, dere da dellycate salty flavour ob da eerpeeces: crunchy an yet not
harsh, with a lite saltiness from swete. Metal retayns da saltiness da bess
but plastik is more chewy. It a madder ob taste. Do you want chewy or
crunch?
Den dere da snooterpeeces.
Snooterpeeces got plastik yousually and also a dellycate cheek flvour wif a
touch of salt an mebbe sum (if glesses blong to woman) a touch of powder an
juss a hinta Cober Girl. Or Maybeleenie. Personally I prefers Cober Girl: it
ligter an got less afferteste. Liddel flower, liddle orange,liddel
sweetness-- da perfect boookay.
Glesses blong to man gots suttel taste ob affershave. My personal favrite is
Givenchy but it spenssive so I kin do awkwa velva but dont likey it much.
(DadPerson need educayting about affershave, lemme tell ya.)
Den dere da biznus part ob eyeglesses, da eyegless part.
Dis bess be leff alowne. Some still mede wif gless cut you mouf. Plastik cut
you mouf, too. Iffn youse leeve da eyegless part dey can gettum fixed.
Chewem an youse gone be in a world ob trubble. Dey no got no fflavbour
enyways.

So dis Llewis's anlysissy ob why dogs eet eyeglesses. Dey gourmay treets,
y'all. Learn ta lib wif it.

Love an Drool to all in need,
'Llewis ob Llewis, Nigel, Conley an Cooper