[Dailydrool] Drool & rescue work

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jun 4 15:52:04 PDT 2010

Leslie, We are so happy that you don't have to have surgery and that you can
continue your important work with basset rescue...doG knows that we need
everyone of our angels that we can get.

Eye healing drool to Marty's foster basset.

I just wanted to let King Chunky know that I recieved the fudge that his
slave made for me last weekend.   It was awesome!!!! I had to fight the DH
for it!  Note to self...do not order anymore fudge when DH is going to be
home...or hide it!!!  I quess i will have to take treat hiding lessons from
Colt.   Also my Moondoggie coffee was most awesome too....I am not a big
coffee drinker but that stuff might turn me into one.

Drool to all in need. The boys & I hope that everyone has a wonderful
weekend.

Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger