[Dailydrool] Spidies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 17:00:45 PDT 2010

When I was a little girl, ( yes, I was little once )    long time ago,   I
have a twin sister and we had to sleep together,  every night after the
lights were out I took my flash light and checked every  inch of the ceiling for
spiders,  if I found one I would make my sister get  up and kill it.

My sons always laugh as this old broad can clear a flight of stairs in 3
seconds flat and I am half crippled, they always knew when I saw a spider in
the  basement.  they would hear a scream and I could beat the bassets and
weiner  dog up the steps !!!!  mother of lord Jesus ,   get out of my way  I'm
coming through !!!!!!!!!  then I would gasp for breath while the girls
licked my face to revive me !!!!!!  I may be fat, old and half crippled  from
MS, but you put a spider in front of me and I will burn rubber getting away
!!!!! the girls just follow me, they think I must be having fun !
bwahahahahah

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  ( lets wrap Maggie up  again mom,
dats fun !!!!!!)