[Dailydrool] thunderstorms

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jun 6 09:31:31 PDT 2010

Marlene,  Maggie Wags  and Evil Annie, you girls have had a very exciting week.  WOW!  Thunderstorms, falling trees, driving without brakes, and more thunderstorms with tornados.  You girls don't need thundershirts, you need body armor and a bunker!  So glad that you are all okay.  Colt and Ruger are stomping..NO MORE STORMS stomp.

Yesterday I was changing the sheets on the bed. I had the bedspread pulled over and hanging from the footboard. Colt and Ruger had joined me and started mock fighting....Colt decided to take cover under the bedspread and crawled under and inbetween the bedspread and the foot board to hide from his brother.  Then decided to try to play ghost basset.  You should have seen me trying to get a 57lb hound unwrapped from the bedspead....Some peoples houndies.

Yesterday afternoon we also had lots of thunderstorms, and a lot of rain.  The street in front of the house looked like a ragging river.  Thank doG that the boys are not scared of the storms....they don't want to be outside in them, which I think is being smart hounds.  But they are not scared.  I have dealt with Thunderstorm/fireworks phobic dogs and it is not fun, and not good when you start cussing your neighbors because they are setting off fireworks and freaking out the dogs.

Drool to all in need!

Michele Momma to the Bad A**  Basset Brothers
Colt "ooohh thunder, time to go in"
Ruger "was that a rain drop? Mommmmm open the door, I'm getting wet!!"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878