[Dailydrool] voting

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 10:57:12 PDT 2010

I have been voting all along, and I have been able to get a few friends to vote with me.  This is something I don't usually do, and I don't, especially want to do it in excess because these things can be checked, but I cleared cookies, and was able to get 3 votes on the same computer today.  Since all my computers are on the same server, I can only use one computer to vote.  I will wait a few hours and try to slide in another couple of votes.
I, too, will make a donation, win or lose.
Good luck and healing drool to all in need.
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre jr., Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and Pierre Louis, ATB, forever in my heart.