[Dailydrool] Dog "Bytes"

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 11:23:40 PDT 2010

I have a question on using the alternative sprays for attacking dogs.  If we were to
use wasp spray (I like this one) can we be charged for animal cruelty or liable if it
causes damage?   I think I missed postings on whether or not the wasp spray causes
lasting harm.   Not that I would not use it to protect my babies.  I am actually looking
for a small can that I can velcro on to my little belly pack so it is handy.  Of course I could
always use the defense that I am very allergic to bee/wasp stings (very true) and I carry
it in case I get into a nest.

The perfect solution would be to have a set up that fit in the bottom of my cane that I
could point and push a button...like James Bond 007!  Hmmmm maybe I should go
on a search...

Bwahahahahaha Bwahahahhaha
Karen ( "The Cane Defender of Furkidz from Ebil Attackers)
and The Dog House Gang